About Me

My photo
I am a young female who has decided to grind through the journey as a professional golfer. I am excited for the road ahead and cannot wait for what is to come. I'm an outgoing girl who lives life to it's fullest. Stay tuned for an exciting venture as I keep you updated with my blog and make my way to the LPGA!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Back at it!!

Hi Everyone,

I know it has been awhile.  I started last year with this blog following my journey through my first season as a professional golfer.  I had an amazing year and was very thankful for all the support I had throughout.  As you probably noticed, my blog has been non-existent for the past seven months.  I realized that even though I wanted to do it all, I had to refocus my attention to some other things involving my golf career.  I love being able to share my experience with my biggest supporters and I am officially back at it.  My season for the Cactus tour starts in February and Symetra Tour starts in February as well.  I am excited and ready for the new year to begin!

Rewind....

All year long I played in tournament throughout Arizona and a few Opens across the country
even making my first paycheck at the Florida Women's Open.  In August I moved to Florida for a month and competed in the LPGA Qualifying School (Stage 1).  The first day I was nervous and did not play as well as I had hoped but the second day I shot even par.  My score allowed me to gain some Symetra Tour status for 2013 (Symetra Tour was formerly known as the Future's Tour).  I learned so much from the month I spent In Daytona Beach with 250 other talented golfers.  





I have had great learning experiences and made some large leaps and bounds when it comes to my game.  I love being able to have everyone involved in my journey.  I could not have made it through this past year without the love and support from family, friends, and even some complete strangers.

I will be updating my calendar of events on here and on my website very soon..  I am in the middle of sending in paperwork and will know my schedule shortly.  If you have any questions, comments, advice, or just want to say hi, feel free to contact me via Email, Twitter, or Facebook.  This year is going to be a fantastic year and I am looking forward to making this a golf home for you all.  


Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment